Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Finding the best moisturizer for dry skin should be top of your wish list if you suffer from dry patches. Have you been looking for the perfect face moisturizer for dry skin but nothing else seems to work I hear you. There is such a huge hype when it comes to facial products that it is easy to fall prey under the charms of brands that are not really effective.
If you are virtually clueless as to what face moisturizer to buy and don’t stand a chance against the confusing lure of a variety of products staring right back at you in the grocery, you need to know these 5 tips for buying the best moisturizer for dry skin. These 5 essential tips are what you need to look for in a moisturizer.
5 Essential Tips to Look for in a Face Moisturizer Product
1. A Hydrating Face Moisturizer Product for Dry SkinYes, it has already been established that you are looking for a hydrating product. But then again, you need to find a hydrating face moisturizer that really retains moisture and not evaporate as soon as the sun hit your face. Find one that can lock moisture in but at the same time preventing your sebaceous glands from going crazy.
2. A hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer for Dry SkinOne packed with hyaluronic acid stimulating ingredient is essential. As we get older, harmful enzymes attacks our skin and breaks down its natural hyaluronic acid. The result Dry, brittle, wrinkly, tired-looking skin.
A face moisturizer preferably with Phytessence Wakame can effectively impede the progress of these harmful enzymes in breaking down this acid. Not only that, it can effectively improve the elasticity of your skin helping you turn back the hands of time.
3. Moisturizer Product that Restore Elasticity
Purchase the facial moisturizer product that contains ingredients that can effectively restore the elasticity of your dermis should be most welcomed. One that uses CynergyTK, a component that can encourage the health regrowth of elastin and collagen, should be employed. There are products containing CynergyTK nowadays. But you need to look for one that can give more benefits.
4. Moisturizer that Fight Harmful Free RadicalsIn truth, the abundance of moisturizers that can fight harmful free radicals is staggering. Antioxidants are now human’s answer to these opportunistic free radicals that destroys our natural youthful processes and speeds up our skin aging. They also contribute to the dryness and loss of glow of our skin.
Find the best moisturizer for dry skin that contains the most potent antioxidants. Vitamin E and Vitamin C are great but CoEnzyme Q10 in its nano-emulsified form is even better. You might want to look for this natural skin care ingredient as this is more effective in penetrating in your skin compared to other antioxidants.
5. Select a Sunscreen-containing MoisturizerProper, consistent skin care is an important measure to reduce dry skin and help minimize redness and irritation. SPF moisturizers are a bigger deal than you think. Find a dry skin moisturizer that contains sufficient protection for the UV rays of the sun. A good SPF is needed for everyday protection. And if you plan to spend lots of time outdoors, use a moisturizer with added sun protection before applying your regular sunscreen.
These are the 5 tips in finding the best moisturizer for dry skin. With these in mind you can effectively boil down your choices to the best face moisturizer in the market.
Best Moisturizers For Very Dry Skin
How do I tell which type of moisturizers for very dry skin is the best ?
While no moisturizers can claim to be the best as everybody’s skin type and reaction to skin care product is different, all moisturizers aims to provide the same thing, that is – to bring more water content to your skin, making it more supple and hydrated.
Moisturizer not only increases the water content of the outer layers of the skin, but also protects the skin against the drying influences of the environment’s ever-changing weathering effects such as cold, heat, wind, etc.
Moistening with water, then applying a thin film of air-excluding moisturizer is therefore excellent in restoring skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
Type of MoisturizersBasically, there are two types of moisturizers:
1. Oil-in-water emulsions
2. Water-in-oil emulsions
Dry skin sufferers usually need moisturizers that are high in oil content – one that can be quickly absorbed into the skin. Therefore, the moisturizers in use should be able to penetrate the skin deeply, to help restore the skin’s natural moisture balance.
For mild cases, actually what you can do is, after finishing cleansing your dry skin, moisturize with a light, preservative-free, all-purpose, water-based moisturizer.
- 7 Best Anti Aging Oils to Make Your Skin Look Younger
- Best Anti Aging Vitamins and Supplements for Younger Looking Skin
- Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skincare
- Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skincare
- Natural Remedies and Tips to Get Rid of Laugh Lines around Mouth
- Best Natural Methods to Get Rid of Crows Feet or Laugh Lines around Eyes
- 16 Best Skin Tightening Tips to Get Rid of Loose Sagging Skin on Face
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- 30 Best Dark Spot Corrector Home Remedies and Dark Spots Remover for Face